Sunday 1 November 2009

Asher Jasper



Asher Jasper makes some of the cutest natural toys and accessories I've ever seen. I love her needle-felted doll balls and little egg people shown above. Asher's nativity sets are incredibly sweet, guaranteed to bring a smile to young and old alike, and she will even make you a custom family portrait in a box if you fancy seeing yourself and loved ones in felt!


Asher's beavering away getting ready for Christmas at the moment but you can check out her sold items to get an idea of what she can make and follow her progress on facebook.

Love the look of that donkey!


Link found via India Knight's Posterous

9 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous - and a lot of work to get them so perfectly shaped! My my - I should be in bed by now ;-) So should you... Bises A

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci pour cette découverte ! c'est doux à l'oeil et surement au toucher..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I think it's love at first sight! Thanks for the intro, Deb :) K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found these gorgeous wee egg people the other day too. Aren't they just so cute. How does she get such personality into a felt egg??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a lot of work... I really like that they are displayed in the egg carton..brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love all the fun finds you have happened upon! Your blog is going to be my new favorite stop!! Can't wait for your online shop!

    Happy Day!

    ...Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute - I love the doll ball with the pigtails and the little red flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!