Monday 17 May 2010

Guess What...


It's Monday!

Boum Poster - Rue St Basile

The sun is back and I'm feeling on top of the world!

I hope you all had a great weekend too.

Did you find time to look at this inspiring magazine?



I hope so, but if you didn't, what better way to start the week than in the company of Jess Brown, Barbara Berrada and Darling Clementine? I was really pleased to see Fideli and Alessandra's work get a mention, and most of all Montpellier's own La Princesse au Petit Pois, one of my favourite kids' shops (remember? Savannah was lucky enough to wear some of Alexandra's clothes when she was little and was even christened in one of her dresses...) Bravo Princesse, I love your magical universe!

Allez, plenty to be looking at there, see you soon...

1 comment:

  1. Goodness I'm going to have to come back with a glass of wine and take my time again.? Sorry I've been away Deb - I can see you still have as many inspiring things to see as ever.

    xx
    A

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!