Saturday 31 July 2010

Memories


Wonder Baby 11

Another Story 11

Bird Shooting

Un Jour

Under the Apron

Detail of Cloud Walk

If I were to choose a new piece of artwork for our home it would have to be something by Belgian graphic artist Ronald Ceuppens. Seldom have I seen such beauty.

Ronald enjoys nature, going for long walks, hiking in the mountains or exploring the city.
He uses the sketches, drawings and objects collected during his walks to make the design for his prints, reducing the itineraries to their abstract form.

The Golden Loop

Fragments
Memory
Nostalgia for the past
The Search for future pleasure
Silence
and
Serenity

Ronald sells some of his smaller limited edition work in his Fleurografie etsy and bigcartel shops. He also has a beautiful blog.

via

9 comments:

  1. They're very haunting, there's something sad about some of the pieces, but beautifully made a true talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo yes I agree with you, they are really beautiful. I was lucky enough to see him exhibit a few pieces at the Affordable Art Fair here in london , they stopped me in my tracks. I have not seen the pieces you have here, they are mesmerising. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much for your kind words. It really gives me a warm feeling when you feel the same spirit that I did when I made these works. Deborah, thank you very much for featuring my work on your blog.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with you - so lovely and, it's like they demand one's attention. Thank you for sharing.
    All best (Norway)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... I love them too. Thanks for sharing these Deb. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, great, great, Love it all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ça me touche beaucoup. Merci pour ce partage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!