Friday 3 September 2010

Toc-Toc-Toc !

Oh la la! The French blogging world is a-buzzing.
Today's the day Pomme reveals her brand new quarterly magazine Toc-Toc-Toc ! focusing on the homes and work spaces of artists and creative people in France. Issue no. 1 gives us a glimpse into the worlds of Charlotte le Stum-Meyer, Caroline Gomez and Christine Bernadet, to name but a few. The 52-page magazine is in French but from what I've already seen, it's chock-full of eye candy and inspiration for francophiles and design lovers alike.




Félicitations et longue vie à Toc-Toc-Toc !

3 comments:

  1. ça fait drôle de lire mon nom.... tchin-tchin toc toc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing--I think I will be subscribing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fun. I just subscribed - i thought it was a digital version though - ha and then now realized it will be mailed. now i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!