Friday 31 May 2013

High Five #72 - Home

five-stone

Green-rust-france

Rust-French-Door

French-washhouse

French wall


 What a busy month May has been. I seem to have been on the go for weeks, travelling twice to the UK then on to Berlin for The Hive conference. As much as I enjoy a change of scenery, it's nice to be home, especially now that the school year is almost over and the sun has decided to come out.

A week off blogging has done me the world of good. I needed time to reflect, time to take stock of all I have accomplished over the past four years, and to really think about what I want to do next. That's healthy and positive, I think.

So, rested and refreshed, I'm home. Back in our small, arty village in the South of France, where everything seems so lush. I have a fresh eye, and I'm eager to share the million and one beautiful things I am lucky to see each day.

I've got lots of new ideas, a few side projects to explore and Summer is hopefully here at last. La vie est belle - oh yeah!


South of France

 Happy Friday Folks!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing more of your side projects. It's great to come back from a break bursting with ideas and renewed enthusiasm. F x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!