Monday 18 May 2015

Monday Moodboard: Still Blue







Time for this week's moodboard inspiration.

I've working on a "real" collection of images at home at the moment because I really need to start dabbling in art again. I love colour, patterns and textures, as you know, so it's great to be able to play around on paper as well as on screen. 
Watch this space!

I'm still very much into blue, as you can see. I seem to wear nothing but faded jeans, cutoffs and white linen t-shirts at the moment, which suits me fine! 
Clean, simple and casual - perfect for life out here in the country.

I hope you enjoy today's links - be curious, go find out more, and get inspired!

Images:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

Have a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!